It's a long story -> My trip at E.u.r.o.p.e



In October 2006 my family and I went to Europe. We joined Anta Tour travel agent unfortunately my brother did not go with us because he had his church activity. We departed from Surabaya and transited in Singapore. More less two hours we stayed at Changi, Singapore Airport. Changi Singapore Airport is very beautiful. It looks like a mall. There are many shops which sell various goods. My Mom bought a bottle of perfume in a Duty Free Shop (DFS). I did not buy anything. I just did windows shopping. It is really a nice place for transit. It is very clean as a public place.

The first place that our tour went was Rome, Italy. The journey to Rome is very long. My tour consisted of twenty persons. We all flew by Singapore Airlines. I did not feel bored because in the aeroplane I could watch film privately. There is a tv screen above every seat. There were a lot of programs such as music programs, language programs, movie programs and games. I was interested in movie programs. A lot of new movie were there and there are old movies too. For example Titanic, Ana and The King and Phantom.

Arriving Rome, we went to Colloseum, fighting place for gladiator. When Greek period. We also visited Pisa tower. Italy is identical with Pisa tower which is famed with the slope. The following day we left Italy and fly to Holland. The weather in Holand was very cold. I had to wear shirts thick and jackets in layers. My parents bought a lot of souvenirs there and we also took a picture wearing special Dutch costumes. We really enjoyed our visit there.
The las trip is Paris and London. We were all amazed by the Eiffel tower in Paris, France. From the Eiffel tower, you can see the whole Paris. At night, Eiffel looks very beautiful. There are a lot of lights around Eiffel shining.
Well, London was the end our journey. The buidings in London are very fantastic and amazing. We also visited a Buckingham palace and house of wax. A lot of artists statues made of wax are there. I took photographs with some of them. The are Brad Pitt’s statue, Pirates of Caribean actors’ statue till Albert Einstein’s statue. They are made as the original sizes.
It was a very nice holiday. I’l never forget it.^^
Maybe we’ll go to other countries next time.

Animated  Sparkly Love Heart